Wednesday, August 7, 2013

You can run and tell that, homeboy.

Songfession: Video Edition

This is the Ode to Antoine Dobson performed by Tony Lucca and Ernie Halter.

This video is from my first year at Hotel Carolina. Words cannot describe how much fun this event was. It was a hefty drive (about 11 hours one-way,) and I hit a tire on my way there and did $1000 worth of damage to my car, but I would say that was all worth it. Rock Ridge procured a phenomenal line-up, and the location couldn't have been any more gorgeous. The Windjammer is right on the beach, and the hotel where most people stayed is right next door. Unfortunately, this event has kind of gone downhill since certain people left the record label, but I have heard of another event that may be happening in its place. *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment