Thursday, January 3, 2013

I don't fit the mold. I am real, too colorful to conceal.

Songfession: Mix CD

My goal is to eventually blog the tracks to all of my mix CDs. It's a lofty goal, but you have to start somewhere.

From 5.8.10
1.) Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars - Billionaire
2.) Glee Cast - Total Eclipse of the Heart
3.) Andrew Hoover - Wedding Day
4.) Caitlyn Crosby - Imperfect is the New Perfect
5. ) Dave Barnes - Little Lies
6.) 3Oh!3 ft. Ke$ha - My First Kiss
     - don't judge. It's ridiculously catchy.
7.) Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed
    - Once again, don't judge. Sometimes I put songs on CDs that I haven't really listened to yet...
8.) Glee Cast - Hello
9.) Guns 'N Roses - Paradise City
10.) Todd Carey - After the Morning After
     - The first song of Todd's that I ever listened to :)
11.) Timbaland ft. Katy Perry - If We Ever Meet Again
12.) Avril Lavigne - Think About It
     - I don't think I've actually listened to the song as of yet...
13.) Ernie Halter - And So It Goes
14.) Glee Cast - Gives You Hell
15.) Jessie James - Wanted
16.) Katharine McPhee ft. Zachary Levi - Terrified
17.) Lady Gaga ft. Journey - Just Stop Believin' (mashup)
18.) Backseat Goodbye - New Version of the Old Me
19.) Glee Cast - Hello, Goodbye
     - I realize it's a lot of Glee songs, but they were good fillers.
20.) The Dirty Heads ft. Rome - Lay Me Down
     - I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it on Pandora. It is just so chill.

 This isn't one of my greatest mix CDs, but it has a few really great songs on it. I've been known to rock out to it in my car or in the shower from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment