Sunday, January 20, 2013

That which doesn't kill me someday might fulfill me

Songfession: Mix CD

From 12.29.08
1.) OneRepublic ft. Sara Bareilles - Come Home
2.) John Waite - Missing You
3.) Oasis - Wonderwall
4.) Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
5.) Ernie Halter - Pretty Girl
6.) Live - I Alone
7.) Jay Brannan - Can't Have It All
8.) Tony Lucca - Melancholy Collar
9.) Missy Higgins - Where I Stood
10.) Michelle Branch - Goodbye to You
11.) Britney Spears - Out From Under (I actually like the version by Joanna much better, but I didn't have it when I made the CD.)
12.) Kate Voegele - Wish You Were
13.) JC Chasez - Dear Goodbye
14.) Alicia Keys - Fallin'
15.) Josh Kelley - Just to Be Me
16.) Adele - Chasing Pavements
17.) The Fray - Over My Head (Cable Car)
18.) Brian McKnight - One Last Cry

I was a tiny bit depressed when I made this CD. It has some of my very favorite songs on it, but usually my mixes have a little more range in emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment